Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Eve Online - the places I've been

Eve Online's New Eden is a vast universe, with over 5000 mapped and known solar systems, and over 2000 new uncharted systems accesible by wormholes only. Unlike other virtual worlds like Second Life, geography is a real factor in New Eden, something I've spoken about before from an economical point of view, and I have also mentioned Jeran Tek's trek across all 5000+ mapped systems. Last week, Kirith Kodachi launched a new EVE meme: the places I've been, which is more or less the same theme, so I'm happy to comply with his request to show this:



As you can see, I've mostly been in Gallente highsec, empire regions of space: Essence, Verge Vendor, Sinq Laison, Everyshore for instance. Incidentally I visit Genesis and I have been to Amarr and Caldari regions as well, such as Tash-Murkon, Kador and The Citadel. So far not a very adventurous list perhaps; I still have a lot of exploring to do, but I'd like to do that once I got this covert ops stuff down - in a few weeks. I don't have to worry about getting bored anytime soon!

No comments: