Thursday, January 28, 2010

Second Life: Dutchie's houseboat

House boats are a common sight in larger Dutch cities, where many an old ship spends it's days converted into someone's living quarters. On my way to the office, I pass quite a few of them; some old and squalid, some pretty and well maintained. Dutchie decided to bring this local specialty to Second Life, and I must say I'm impressed with the results. The interior is beautifully done, the style matching what I'd expect a dutch houseboat to look like. I have owned houses before, but nothing comes close to this one! I am already looking for a place to put one, perhaps for rent via TBRentals. I think it looks best if there's a bit of room around it, though. Too bad I haven't got 1024m left in my tier or I'd do it immediately. Here's some snaps:




More snapshots: at my Koinup page. Want to see the houseboat for yourself? Pay a visit to Dutchie!

No comments: